Saturday, February 26, 2011

Random Updates

Due to a lot of snow, our curling game this past week has been postponed.  I guess that's what happens when you live in Minnesota.  We'll follow up on a few other items.

First on the saga of my brother's curling shoe search.  After two weeks, my brother finally received his Eagle shoes from Brooms Up Curling Supplies, but they were too big.  He has since decided to get the Goldline Shot, just like me.  At first, I didn't think he should buy shoes since he'd only get to play like 3 games in them, but it looks like there'll be another league in April, so that'll be good.

And now one of my brother's teammates is interested in getting a broom.  He asked me about the Tournament Performance Broom and the Performance Brush Fiberglass.  I haven't used either before, but both look fine to me.  Anyone have suggestions for a low cost broom that still has the swivel head?

On a related note, my brother's curling league started last week, but he couldn't make it.  One of his instructors subbed for him and his team won.  Good for them. 

And last, Second brought his baby boy to our game the week before.  Someone in Second's family made him this onesie, which I thought was cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment