Sunday, October 31, 2010

Game 2 Recap

I wasn't there last sunday (Vegas Baby!), so my teammates had to play without their skip.  Unfortunately for my team, we lost 10-1.  Also, apparently, this team had a +1 handicap against my team so they might be a little better than that.  I'm sure that my presence would not have helped a blowout like that.

Also, the only time they scored, in that end, they actually had 6 rocks in scoring position, but I guess the other team found a way to only make it one.  Oh well. 

This reminds me of a time when my team had our first seven rocks in scoring position.  In my mind, I was thinking that I had a chance at an 8 ender.  Unfortunately, we didn't have hammer and the other team scored 1 in that end.  That might be the closest I'll ever get. 

I'm back tonight so we'll see how game 3 goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment