Monday, October 11, 2010

Game 1 Recap

My team had its first game of the new season last night and I am happy to report that we won 10-4 after 7 ends.  And we also had a triple takeout by Second (this'll be his nickname here) who was actually playing third.  That was pretty cool.  Here's a picture of the shot. (Does anyone know of a good way to display curling shots?  I did this with Word and Snagit.) 



As Lead (another obvious nickname) put it, "The other two rocks were taken out by the breeze of the first."  Actually the rock on the bottom right was still in play after the triple takeout; it had only moved an inch or so back, but it was not longer biting.  Still, that was pretty cool and I don't even know if I'll ever have a triple so kudos to Second.  And kudos to the opposing team who had 3 double takeouts during the game. 

Good way to start the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment