Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Game 15 Recap

Game 15 was just like many of my team's other games this season.  We played a D level team and they got three points.  And similar to lots of other games this season, we found ourselves down 7-1 after two ends.  But in the next end of they missed takeouts and we were able to score 6.  I had 5 rocks in kind of a star formation and then all I had to do was get a rock anywhere in the house; I still needed furious sweeping from Lead and Second to get there.  It was back and forth after that, but we pulled out the win, and I believe the final score was 11-10.

The record is now 9-5 and the competitive record remains at 2-3.

There wasn't a game from this past week as the opposing team had to cancel on me.  Unless we're able to do a makeup game, there are only two games left for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment