Friday, March 4, 2011

My Brother's Game 2 Recap

My brother is already on game 2 after being out of town for game 1.  They won their game and they're now tied for first in their league.  They play the other undefeated team next.  I believe they're the only team with all rookie curlers, so that would be pretty cool if they won their league.

My brother made a come around shot which he was really happy with.  Also (shhh), my brother broke a rule; he started sweeping his opponents' rock before it crossed the tee line.

But that wasn't really the interesting part about the game.  On what I believe was the last shot of the game, the opposing skip fell on the ice.  He was actually knocked unconscious and was taken to the emergency room.  Wow.  Fortunately, he's OK and one of his teammates went drinking with my brother's team after the game.  (It must not have been that bad then or maybe he's just not that good of a friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment