Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Game 12 Recap

This past game was against another D level team.  I always ask the opposing skip how they're doing during the season and I was surprised to learn that they had a .500 record.  So they've been able to take advantage of the handicap.
And again I started the game slow.  The opposing team actually stole four in the first end.  And then in the second end, I missed a (what should have been easy) takeout that would have scored three; we ended up only scoring one. 

But then we stole one on the next end and then they scored one and then with hammer, my team scored four.  Now we're down two and it might be a game.  And then we stole four in the next end.  In the final end (we got the buzzer in the previous end), I placed as many rocks as possible in the house and it was like they couldn't make any more takeouts.  Earlier, they were getting hit and rolls
and even a couple tick shots.  I guess the lesson is not to lose hope.

Sorry no diagrams today.  I didn't really feel that conflicted with shot calling.  (Usually, there's a situation where I just know that I have to remember it.)  Our record is now 7-4.

No comments:

Post a Comment