Monday, October 24, 2011

Bonspiel Update


So I have found a bonspiel to go to.  I will be at the Fireball Bonspiel with my brother, a Bond Girl, and her husband.  All are flying from California just for this.  Well, my brother is also going to spend Thanksgiving up here. 

Since a Bond Girl is involved, we are likely to stream our games online.  Our video stream would be much better if there's commentary, and as I've written previously, doing curling commentary is a lot of fun, especially if you're with a friend.  We would love it if you did commentary for our games.  I'll have to talk to the Bond Girls about this, but maybe we can give you a Bond Girls sticker or some other swag as a token of our appreciation.

Also, my brother leaves late on Saturday night of the bonspiel so if we're playing on Sunday (which would be a first for me in several years), we'd need a sub.  (In his defense, the plane tickets for leaving the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend were a lot cheaper compared to Sunday.)  Anyway, let me know if you could be an alternate for my team. 

Looking forward to it and maybe I'll meet some of you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment